Riding Lights and Friargate Theatre
Box Office: 01904 613000
Ticket sales for Riding Lights touring productions and performances at Friargate Theatre, York.
Ticket Terms and Conditions and Further Information
- Please check your tickets when you receive them to ensure that any problems can be addressed before the performance.
- Tickets may be rebooked for an alternative performance subject to availability and the payment of a booking fee (20% of the face value of each ticket you are returning. Minimum fee of £1 per ticket). Tickets can only be rebooked by contacting the box office by phone or in person no later than 72 hours before the new performance or the original performance, whichever is earlier.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund. In order to claim your refund, please apply to us in writing or in person, returning your unused tickets.
- This ticket is issued subject to Rules and Regulations that might be operated by the venue. Full details are available at the venue. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to Riding Lights’ right to make any alterations to the case or advertised arrangements rendered necessary by any unavoidable causes.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
If you would like further information or have any problem with your tickets, please contact us on 01904 613000
Last Updated: 1 September 2006